We’ll help you choose your trees, with our expert advice
- 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday throughout the year
- 8am to 4:30pm - Saturdays (not in July and August)
- 8am to 4:30pm - Good Friday and Easter Monday
- Bank Holidays other than Easter
- Saturdays in July and August
- Christmas and New Year - We close at 5.00pm on Monday 23rd of December and reopen on Thursday 2nd of January 2020
You are welcome to bring your dog to the nursery, but we do ask that no dogs except guide dogs come into the office.
Expert tree specialists
All our of team have specialist, expert tree knowledge. We’re a friendly bunch and are always happy to help you. You may see some of us working amongst the trees, so please do come and say hello. Otherwise, you can always pop into the office.
Wide selection of trees
People are often surprised at the range of trees, shrubs, and hedging we have here on the nursery, available in a wide variety of sizes. From 20cm whips to 30ft semi-mature trees, most of which are British grown. With over 10,000 plants in stock, we are sure you will be able to find something to perfectly fit your requirements.
We’re not a garden centre
You won’t find unloved plants and bargain buckets here. We are a specialist tree and hedge nursery. Come and visit us to get expert advice, planting tips and help with choosing the right trees for your needs.